Chevrolet Bolt Jack Points
After reading the owners manual to highlights the location of the jacking points.
Chevrolet bolt jack points. I used a heavy battery pack mounting bolt just ahead of the rear wheels to jack the rear. But to rotate the tires you d need two jacks. What i m looking for is single point where you can lift both front or both rear tires that s not notched jack points on the sides. Finding the jacking points on the 2016 2017 chevy volt.
The front jack point is easy. Doing a little discovery i found the locations to jack. I jacked up both the front and the back on one side at once so i could easily rotate the tires. I think most of us who are using the factory lift points are using a jack like the ones made for the chevy s10 they have a flat surface with a circular bulge in the middle designed to fit into the lift point s hole so that the jack won t slip horizontally.
Scissor jack is fine for occasional cumbersome use for flat tire. I bought two generic 1 5 ton scissor jacks that have a broad lift face with a slight concave portion in the middle. I just got around to trying it on the bolt i didn t try the rear round hole jacking points but i was able to confirm that i can use the jack on the front round hole jacking point to raise the entire side of the car so that you can change the front or rear wheel.
- Ford Stock Ticker Symbol
- Ford S Max Interior Boot
- Ford Transit Custom Q Sport
- Ford Ranger Key Fob Programming
- Ford Trucks San Antonio Dealers
- Ford Ranger Raptor Jump
- Ford Mustang Gt V8 Convertible
- Ford Ranger Raptor Horsepower
- Ford Tractor Yuba City Ca
- Ford Mustang On Wikipedia
- Ford S Max Boot Space
- Ford Ranger Extra Cab Interior
- Ford Kia Near Me
- Ford Nugget For Sale Germany
- Ford Mustang Gt 2019 Bullitt
- Ford Ranger Extra Cab 4x4
- Ford Transit Custom Q Sport Review
- Ford Raptor Jack Location
- Ford Leasing Second Hand
- Ford Transit Connect Van Life