Chevrolet Bolt Jack Points
I just got around to trying it on the bolt i didn t try the rear round hole jacking points but i was able to confirm that i can use the jack on the front round hole jacking point to raise the entire side of the car so that you can change the front or rear wheel.
Chevrolet bolt jack points. Finding the jacking points on the 2016 2017 chevy volt. I jacked up both the front and the back on one side at once so i could easily rotate the tires. Scissor jack is fine for occasional cumbersome use for flat tire. I used a heavy battery pack mounting bolt just ahead of the rear wheels to jack the rear.
I bought two generic 1 5 ton scissor jacks that have a broad lift face with a slight concave portion in the middle. Once both wheels are lifted i can place jack stands at jack points. I think most of us who are using the factory lift points are using a jack like the ones made for the chevy s10 they have a flat surface with a circular bulge in the middle designed to fit into the lift point s hole so that the jack won t slip horizontally. After reading the owners manual to highlights the location of the jacking points.
The front jack point is easy. I managed to find an s 10 blazer jack at my local scrap yard for the princely sum of 6 25. But to rotate the tires you d need two jacks.
- Chevrolet Camaro For Sale South Africa
- Capital Gmc Edmonton Service Hours
- 1950 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck
- Chevrolet Dealer Kansas City Mo
- Chevrolet Captiva For Sale
- 2017 Ford Raptor Front Bumper
- 2019 Jeep Sahara Gas Type
- Chevrolet Aveo 2008 Dimensions
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Blue
- American Motors Javelin Amx
- Chevrolet Captiva For Sale Olx
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X Lifted
- 2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon White
- Chevrolet Camaro Ss South Africa
- Chevrolet Chevelle Ss Youtube
- Chevrolet Captiva Diesel Yapo
- Best Jeep Jk Foot Pegs
- 2021 Gmc Yukon Xl Denali Build And Price
- 2005 Gmc Envoy Low Oil Pressure
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Vs Rubicon