Chevrolet Bolt Jack Points
I jacked up both the front and the back on one side at once so i could easily rotate the tires.
Chevrolet bolt jack points. I just got around to trying it on the bolt i didn t try the rear round hole jacking points but i was able to confirm that i can use the jack on the front round hole jacking point to raise the entire side of the car so that you can change the front or rear wheel. I managed to find an s 10 blazer jack at my local scrap yard for the princely sum of 6 25. Finding the jacking points on the 2016 2017 chevy volt. I used a heavy battery pack mounting bolt just ahead of the rear wheels to jack the rear.
Doing a little discovery i found the locations to jack. The front jack point is easy. What i m looking for is single point where you can lift both front or both rear tires that s not notched jack points on the sides. I bought two generic 1 5 ton scissor jacks that have a broad lift face with a slight concave portion in the middle.
After reading the owners manual to highlights the location of the jacking points. I think most of us who are using the factory lift points are using a jack like the ones made for the chevy s10 they have a flat surface with a circular bulge in the middle designed to fit into the lift point s hole so that the jack won t slip horizontally. Once both wheels are lifted i can place jack stands at jack points.
- Chevrolet Orlando Youtube Review
- Chevrolet Warranty On Used Cars
- Chevrolet Of Smithtown Jobs
- Chevrolet Spark Usados Monteria
- Chevrolet Tahoe Uae Price
- Chevy Kodiak K4500 For Sale
- Chevrolet Tracker Vs Ford Ecosport
- Chevrolet Z71 Truck For Sale
- Chevy Tahoe 2020 Usa
- Chevrolet High Country Deluxe Package
- Chevy S Restaurant Reno Nevada
- Chevrolet Work Truck En Venta
- Chevrolet Orlando Leather Seats
- Chevrolet Volt Price In Pakistan
- Chevrolet Nova Under 5 000
- Chevrolet Impala 1964 Interior
- Chevrolet Optra Oil Filter
- Chevrolet Trailblazer Rear Brake Pads
- Dodge Viper Nfs Heat
- Chevrolet Pickup Mirror Extensions